Wild Horse Education is putting together a book! We are telling “true stories of heart beats for wild hoof beats!” Using the old “nickel and dime” novels of the wild west for inspiration we are compiling stories of the “outlaws and law keepers” that fight for that spirit of the true wild west, our wild horses and burros.
Maybe you have a story you would like to tell?
- Mustang Miracles: Did you adopt a wild horse that taught you something? Did you read a story that changed your life?
- Who Rescued Who?: Have you taken in a mustang or burro from the BLM or adopt one from an ad or kill pen?
- Tales of Hope Amist the Horror: Did you meet someone that changed you?Did you go to a rally and feel kinship? Did you see something change you thought impossible?
- Wild Warrior: Have you taken to the road with camera and keyboard? Have you taken on a RAC board or Committee? Do you know a student that wrote a report and educated their classroom?
- Wild WOOOooo! : Were you inspired to create a painting, poem or song for our wild ones?
We will be publishing the first edition this summer. If you would like to be included in this free first edition please email your stories and pictures, poems, links, youtubes etc to:
Tami at WHEMagazine@gmail.com
Tell your story to the world and touch other “beating hearts” for the wild ones!
WHEbog is the blog site of WildHorseEducation.org ~ Protecting wild horses from abuse, slaughter and extinction! “We don’t just take pictures… we act!”